Does your horse listen?
Effective communication is the key to safety,
fun and competitive success!
These two books will show you how to get there.
The Better Deal: Practical Horsemanship Training for You and Your Horse
• Build a true partnership based on trust
• Gain understanding and mutual respect.
• Evaluate and address problems at all levels of training and performance.
• Learn the facts about the nature of the horse.
• Understand and apply the herd rules.
• Learn how use your body, voice and gestures to communicate clearly.
• Learn emotional self-awareness to help your horse trust you.
• Step by step exercises anyone can do.
• Fully illustrated with hundreds of clear photos.
Available in print and in e-book (Kindle) format from Amazon.com. Check out the Amazon.com page for details, a preview or to purchase!
NOTE: You do not need to own a Kindle device to buy and read Kindle books! Click here to read about the options.
• Make safety a priority for your driving horse.
• Suitable for young horses or for retraining older horses.
• Preparatory exercises to develop clear communication, obedience, and trust.
• Teach the horse to stand, wait, and navigate turns cleanly.
• Introduce the harness and cart safely.
• Teach giving to pressure to avoid panic and accidents.
• Deal with scary objects underfoot, in front, and behind the horse.
• Full color step by step photos for each exercise.
• Photos show common mistakes and problems as well as successes.
Available from Amazon.com. Click here to view and order.
The ebook version is available for iPad only from the iTunes iBookstore. Click here to view and order.
And don’t miss the DVD “The Better Deal,” which offers a general introduction to Margaret’s approach. Check out the DVD page for details.